Monday, August 9, 2010

21 weeks!

And she's still a girl! I kept having this feeling that, after all the clothes purchased and girly room customizations... that we'd go to our 20 week ultrasound and find out Tenley was a boy! Sooo glad that wasn't the case! For someone that wanted a boy so badly... I'm really really excited about my girl!







Our super awesome ultrasonographer was nice enough to throw in a few 3D images as well. These are super scary to me! I swear Tenley looks like she has basset hound ears!







Tenley was just like her mom during her ultrasound... she just couldn't stay still! I haven't been feeling her move yet (or I just haven't realized it)... so I was a bit worried that she just wasn't moving. Boy I was wrong! She completely turned over during her scan, kicked like crazy, and couldn't keep her hands out of her face!

This weekend Natasha and I made the dreaded drive up to Shreveport to visit Theresa, Lyle, and Ethan. We had such a good time. Ethan was truly a pleasure! Made me sooooo much more anxious for Tenley's arrival lol! We did way too much shopping, and eating... but what else is there to do in Shreve LOL?

Oh and I almost forgot to mention our craft project! I found this super cool canvas/scrapbook paper DIY tutorial so the three of us decided that we could make one too. I'm not 100% finished with it yet, but here's a pic of us painting the canvas!



Hunter and I are still working on painting the bookcase we built, as well as sanding and staining a dresser. I'm beyond ready to finish those two projects and move on ;)

Impatiently awaiting December 19th...

No comments:

Post a Comment