Wednesday, June 16, 2010

13 weeks!

We had our checkup last Friday and everything sounded great! So much fun to hear that little heart beat! Our next visit is July 7th, but we find out (hopefully) what we're having on August 4th! CAN'T WAIT!!!

We had a jam packed weekend and I enjoyed every second of it. My niece came over on Friday to stay the night. She lost a tooth, so the tooth fairy made it's first visit to our house! I told her that I was surprised the tooth fairy could find our house since Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny have yet to visit... First we decided to go pick some blueberries at my sister's house. Hot but fun times! We picked over 2 grocery bags full, and didn't even touch 3/4 of the bush!

We met up with Hunter, who was working, at PF Changs for dinner. I was not excited to find out it was over an hour wait... in the heat. We ended up sitting on the patio which I will never do... in the heat... again! But the food sure was good!

Saturday morning we woke up bright and early to go swimming! Grace had such a good time... and so did we! I can't wait for our little one to be #1 born and #2 old enough to take swimming....




After swimming we headed over to my nephew's 3rd birthday party!

Check out my new nephew, Noah...




















I have lots more photos and videos from the party... but no time to post.... here's the last one of the birthday boy and his chippendale gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment