Friday, July 9, 2010

17 weeks and.....



Can you believe it? After all of that talk of "I want a boy" and it's a girl!?!?! Boy how God can change your mind real quick ;) We are exstatic and can't wait for Tenley Marie's arrival!

I've had to gender determination ultrasounds so far at Sneak a Peak. One at 14.5 weeks and one at 16 weeks. Girl all the way!


We went for our 16 week checkup this week and got to hear the heart beat. Everything sounded great. I have finally gained some weight! 2.5 pounds to be exact! And I have also noticed my belly growing a lot more this week. Maybe I should start taking some baby bump pictures? We'll see...

So we know it's a girl, have her name picked out, and started a registry at Babies R Us. Now the next important thing is NURSERY! I've been on a mad hunt for fabric to make custom crib bedding! I found this super great etsy shop and the owner, Jonna, is fantastic to work with! Basically, I am stuck between 4 bedding mockups and I NEED your help!


I know it's hard to get an idea of what it will look like based on the mockups.... so I was actually able to find an example of A on etsy!

VOTE VOTE VOTE PUHHHHLEEEEASSSEEEEEE!!!

10 comments:

  1. C is my first vote. My second favorite is A.
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like C or D. they seem to have more color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with C and A. I love the colors of C, but I keep going back to the pattern of A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy butler is my favorite, so i'm gonna have to go with A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVEEEEE "B" but my second is "A". My favorite color is yellow =) YES we need belly pictures and i was going to tell you that Old Navy have THE cutest stuff right now.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like A or B and I think you should do either one of those! Even though you've already chosen.....I still think A or B....I will take them if you don't!

    ReplyDelete