Tuesday, June 8, 2010

12 weeks!

We're almost out of the first trimester! Our second checkup is on Friday and we can't wait... although I wish we could have an ultrasound every visit! It's hard to imagine there is a baby the size of a lime inside of me! It's crazy to think that just 8 weeks ago it was the size of a sesame seed!

We took the baby for his/her 2nd fishing trip over the weekend. I thought that maybe it would bring us better luck... but nope, we still don't catch very many fish together lol!

I still have plenty of room to grow in my new maternity swimsuit!


Two days fishing and this was all we came home with :(


My belly has definitely gotten bigger over the past few days. No more buttoning up jeans for me! Thank heavens for the tummy tube! Hopefully (thanks to my dear friend Amber) I'll be wearing some maternity clothes soon! I'm kind of tired of the jeans & polo look that I've been rocking for the past 6 weeks hahaha!

Not much else going on on the homestead. Oh... we did have this crazy carpenter ant infestation in our attic. Luckily the exterminator was able to take care of that. Now we just have a bunch of dead carpenter ants all over the place! The rainy weather has been killing any plans of doing yard work. I was able to mow part of the front yard yesterday for the first time in months... until the rain kicked in and I had to stop :(

This weekend is my nephew's 3rd birthday party. I can't believe my little man is turning 3 already! It's crazy how time flies!

Well... that's about all for now. Maybe one of these days I will bore you with belly pics ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment