Wednesday, October 20, 2010

31 weeks and... tired....

I didn't know it was possible to be this tired all the time! My life is way too busy right now for taking naps. I guess it's good practice for what is, literally, right around the corner.



It's crazy to think that in 6-8 weeks we'll be having a baby! Holy cow! This whole pregnancy has completely flown by and I really don't have any complaints. I've had a great pregnancy. No scares, no sickness... just a little tired, back pains, and 2 days of round ligament pains.

Speaking of round ligament pains... when we went to the doctor for our 30 week checkup Hunter just had to mention the fact that I was still playing pickleball. Of course, my doc had no idea what that was, but once he mentioned "It's sort of like tennis" she said I needed to stop playing. I just about curled up into a ball and cried LOL! So, if I gain another 20 pounds in the last few weeks of pregnancy, it's all his fault hahaha!

My wonderful friends (and family) threw a baby shower for me two weekends ago. Everything turned out so great. We got TONS of goodies for Tenley and I can't wait to be able to use everything. For those of you that are on facebook, you can check out photos from the shower by going here. I must give a shout out to Abby Devall for taking these photos! I also have to give a shout out to Lauren Kattan for doing my makeup. She is awesome!!!





The nursery is finally complete! It's such a relief to have everything done. Even down to the car seat being installed in my car and diaper bag packed! Only one more thing on my to-do list, and that is to pack our hospital bag. You can never be overprepared ;)










1 comment:

  1. It all looks amazing!!!! What did you end up doing with the mirrors that were originally in those frames?

    ReplyDelete