Monday, May 17, 2010

crib.... check.... dresser.... check....

That didn't take long. Two visits to Cullen's Babyland with my mom over the weekend and I came home with a crib and dresser/changing table! Don't worry, EVERYTHING was on sale ;)

Here's the crib, except ours is rubbed white:



This is the dresser... except ours is 3 drawers and a warmer Paprika color:



We also went to World Market and they just so happened to have the paper lanterns in off white and orange! They were all too big though, so I decided not to take the plunge just yet!

I've already started to nest whenever I can find spurts of energy! We sold our weight bench & weights over the weekend, which made room for the crib (still uninstalled). Now I have to tackle the nursery closet and remove all of Hunter's hunting/fishing gear. Our "big" house is starting to get very small hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment